From the makers of Firewatch, In The Valley of Gods looks to be an amazing graphic world, filled with wonders and adventure.
Traverse the ancient ruins in search of an amazing discovery. Your skills as a filmmaker/explorer will allow you to navigate the passages with ease and reach the top of the ruins in this ancient setting.
As a personal fan of Firewatch, I can’t wait to discover the elaborate story and entrancing setting of In The Valley of Gods.
In The Valley of Gods Announcement Trailer:
Here are the awesome features we picked up from the trailer:
- You play as a woman in what appears to be the deserts of Egypt
- Explore tombs in an extremely detailed high-quality world
- Like Firewatch, you can see that the developers made use of a walking simulator and camera combination
- Although characteristics like clothing seem modern, from the camera we can elaborate that it’s based sometime in the 1900’s
- First-person gameplay
- Explore the sandy landscape alongside a companion (most likely a sister)
- This companion may serve as your “Delilah”
Overall, we can’t contain our excitement for this sure to be blockbuster of an indie game. We implore you to check out more, here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/687440/In_The_Valley_of_Gods/